Sunday, May 4, 2008

OK gonna get started here

With the eminent receipt of my (ever so highly deserved -- ahem) federal tax rebate, I've been musing (to myself -- hence the urge to blog, of course) on the subject of just what the hell I'm doing with my participation in the economy that's grown around us, slipping and creeping into every waking moment of American life.

Have you ever tried to go a day without spending any money at all? There's a particular day you are meant to try, each year (can't remember what day it is -- I'll look it up to and link it here); I miserably fail each time I try though.

A relatively innocent looking stuffer in my recent credit union statement caught my eye. (I'll come back and link to that two, because I wanted to pursue it anyway.) But I'm thinking this is a good confluence and that's enough to get me blogging baby!

So this is the start. I'll be back to fill in some more. But now I want to send a photo entry or two...

Enjoy!

No comments: